(Next course starts Friday, 1st March 2019, 2pm Central Europe Time/ 9pm China Time)
This is a 3 week program to help you calm your nerves and reduce the chances of you freezing on your big day.
Are you worried or even scared about the IELTS Speaking exam? Don’t worry this is natural. I know how important it is for you to get a good mark in your speaking exam. Have you taken the exam before and not got the grade you wanted? Can you speak well, but still need to know the format and techniques for approaching the big day? If so, this is the place for you.
Knowing about the exam, the types of questions asked and having strategies to deal with different aspects of the IELTS speaking exam will give you more confidence and therefore less nerves on your big day.
This is a 3 week course which contains the following.
- Each week starts with a 30 minute meeting on Zoom.
- In the meeting we look at one part of the speaking exam.
- Each day you will be sent an exam type question which you will need to answer.
- You will send me a recording of your answer using Skype.
- I will respond to your answer with comments and advice where necessary.
- At the end of the course there is another short minute meeting to summarise what you have learned and to answer any outstanding questions you may have.
To make sure you are ready for the IELTS speaking course I will ask you to take a free online test to make sure that your English is of the necessary standard. (If it is not, your money will be refunded without question.)
Remember that this is a course with active participation. I can’t give you help if you don’t participate! There will be a maximum of 6 people on the course.
If you have any questions about the course, please contact me before registering.